Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Directions



I am reassessing my life at the moment. It has been an amazing journey since I started with my new work. I am learning a lot; I have been to places I've never been to, I have met new colleagues and hopefully new friends. My life is changing for the better. Perhaps, for the best. 

Each morning as I wake up, I imagine myself a changed man. I declare it to the universe. I envision myself in the best possible way I can. This is my journey - a journey towards achieving my full potential. I am meant for greater things and each day is leading me to that. The direction of my life has been clearer more than ever. The path is long yet each step I take is a step closer to my destination. I surrender my future to Him who knows what is best. For now, I am basking in the wonder of my new found self. 

I have never felt more satisfied; more complete; more at peace with myself. The days are gone when my choices and decisions in life keep me deep into the quagmire of my selfishness. It is now I realize that determination and perseverance get the prize. Each day, I struggle. Each day, I enjoy the struggle for each day is a testament of the power I hold over my life and my destiny. Each day is a testament of the miracles and blessings that abound around me. Each day is a new day for a new self. Each day, I am redefining me. 

I am happy and grateful for the second chance to life given to me. I will not waste it. I have been down the other road before. It is not worth going back. New directions have been presented and I grab the opportunities that come my way. New directions lead me to where I should be. New directions point me to finding and re-discovering myself. 

I declare it to the universe, I am free! Yes, free at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment