Monday, October 25, 2010

Crossroads



It has been a rather interesting experience. Yesterday, I explored the world once more, trying to find myself and redefine my life. I'm at a crossroad, not really knowing where I will go from here but hoping the road I chose leads me to where I should be. Quite interesting since i found myself in the pit once again, trying to understand what it means to be there. I have been confused, I still am. I have yet to struggle and grapple with the realities of who I am. I have yet to understand the many facets of me. 

I am at a crossroads indeed. It may not be the most ideal of situations, but yesterday did give me an opportunity to reassess and re-evaluate what I have been trying to do these past few months. It has never been easy but I now know I can do it. I now understand that the feelings and emotions of yesterdays no longer hold true. There are things I need to deconstruct at this point. There are things I need to rebuild and recreate to achieve my full potential. I now know that there is something more to what is seen indeed. 

I pray and hope that the world will unfold as it should. In the inner recesses of my being, I resonate the sound of my soul, its music filling the world with hope, trying to rise above the din of the crowd. I long for something that will fulfill the yearning of my heart; something that will fill the emptiness within.The journey has just begun.

I yearn to dance with the cadence of the wind, swaying freely as it blows into the netherlands. I long for the soft breeze of every morning; for the dew that drips from the leaves refreshed from its thirst in this dry and arid land. I desire the first ray of sunshine as it rises in the horizon, filling a palette of colors in a serene ocean. 

As I look at the stars in a moonless night, I wander.  I wander of how my life will end. I wander over the end of the journey, where the trail leads me to somewhere I have never been. I wander over the forest of darkness, where only unfamiliar sounds beckon the presence of life. I wander over the depths of the sea, where life promises to be equal its beauty. I wander over the vastness of space, over the limitless possibilities of existence. I wander for home. There, I shall find rest. There, I shall be who I am.

Today, at this time, I declare it to the universe. I am free. I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment