Saturday, October 9, 2010

Finding Me


What a journey. I am seeing the world with new eyes. It's a beautiful world indeed. As I wake up each morning, I declare to the universe that I am a miracle. For indeed, I am a miracle. Miracles happen every day if only we believe. 

The miracle of my life is finding myself. It is a tortuous journey, an uphill climb yet worth the challenge. I am hopeful of what is to come. For everything is a miracle and I believe in miracles. The miracle of my life is the quest for myself. Like the shepherd of Andalusia, the journey of a lifetime, in search for wealth and his Personal Legend, started and ended in the same place. It has come full circle and the miracle of my life is beginning to unfold in shaping that circle into existence. 

The symbol of my journey is a circle. The miracle of my life is in the circle. I shall end where I began.

No comments:

Post a Comment