Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lovestruck



I'm feeling mixed emotions. The last time I remember feeling this way was when I was in college, with the person who I have considered the first one to make me feel really special.  But then I was younger, naive at best, trying to rationalize more than cherish the moment. It took me years to really move on. And now, yet again, my rationalizing has gotten the best of me. 

I cherish the company, the conversations, the sweet nothings...I cherish the moments, the smile, the simple words...but more than anything else, I feel alive...life became more meaningful, the smile on me more beautiful. I'm confused, more than anything else, but I can't let go now..it's gotten complicated than I thought. I thought it was easy just to stay away and move on as I have always done but this is different...I'm feeling the pain, feeling the anxiety, feeling what I believe is LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment