Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Horizon




January 2010

Addressee

Good day!

I tender my resignation at BPI Family Savings Bank effective today.

It is with great gratitude that I leave this institution. For the almost 5 years that I have been part of it, I have grown personally and professionally. I pride myself for having been a Unibanker. In my heart, I believe that BPI is the best bank in the country.

As I join the diplomatic corps of our Foreign Service, I am confident that what my years in BPI has taught will continue to guide me. The ideals of excellence, teamwork, innovation and exceptional service will be put in good use as I venture into government work and be of service to the Filipino people here and abroad.

Thank you BPI! Continue to take us farther!

Sincerely,

jkeb


No comments:

Post a Comment